How can I be of service?
From being the Senior Speaker at Marquette University to dancing for thousands as a World Champion Chicago Bulls Luv-a-Bull, to attending intimate book clubs, I love speaking to audiences on hot topics and being available to inspire people in the way that I’ve been inspired.
Hot Topics & Programming:
- athletics, competitive spirit, and drive,
- goal-setting and achieving,
- creative writing,
- film making,
- content creating.
- Harlem’s Awakening: one-woman show with talk back session
- When Collaboration Is Your Little Black Dress panel and discussion
- Brown Betties entertainment (dance, spoken word, burlesque) for special events
- BYOB (Be Your Own Bettie) private workshop: “tupperware for your soul” with dance in your home or as a team-building event for your company